Doors are now closed! Wait list coming soon!
Become the dancer you dream of being!
(for less than the price of a can of diet coke a day!)
How do you feel about your dancing?
- Do you know you could be a better dancer but feel stuck?
- Do you hate watching your performance videos back because you never look like the dancer you see in your head?
- Do you wish you could put your finger on exactly what’s wrong with your dancing?
- Or you know what it is but just don’t know how to correct it!
You’re not alone!
Most bellydancers feel exactly the same as you. But why?
In the four decades I’ve been teaching bellydance it’s become increasingly clear that there are real problems in the way our beautiful dance is taught.
Problems that leave bellydance students at all levels, from intermediate to advanced, and even professionals and teachers, feeling frustrated and stuck.
The truth is, that most bellydancers never feel completely happy with their dancing.
I've been a dancer for sixty years
I started dancing at the age of five and graduated with an honours degree in dance and education. I’ve been a bellydancer and teacher for forty years and am now acknowledged as one of the top bellydance teachers in the UK.
Over the years I’ve learned so much.
- I’ve seen some great dancing and some not so great
- I’ve seen what works and what doesn’t
- I’ve seen some real beginner mistakes from dancers who profess to be international stars…
- …and I’ve wondered why so few teachers teach their students the absolute fundamental requirements for good dancing.
But I've had enough!
I’ve become increasingly angry and frustrated that frankly, too many bellydance students and performers are being let down by major defects in teaching.
You see most of the dance problems I see time and time again are ironed out in the very early years of learning other dance forms. But for some strange reason bellydance training too often woefully ignores these fundamentals.
As a result, bellydance is seen as being inferior by other dance genres and many bellydance students never achieve their full potential as dancers.
Over and over again I hear the same cry when I teach the fundamental dance principles I learned from the age of five to women on my mentoring programmes – many of whom have been dancing for years…
Why hasn't anyone told me this before!!
Dancers are being let down time and time again
and I just won't accept it any more!
My mission in life has always been to help as many women as possible be the very best dancer they can be.
It’s been my driving force for many years, and now, with nearly sixty years of dancing and teaching in my pocket, I have so much to give. So much knowledge to impart.
And in the final stage of my career I have a burning ambition to share as much of that knowledge as I possibly can, to help you and all bellydance students, performers and teachers thrive – whatever stage you are at now. Whether dance will always be a simple hobby, or whether you have greater ambitions.
I will not rest until every bellydancer in the UK can look at a video of herself dancing and feel happy.
This is why I created Undeniables Online!
For less than the price of a can of diet coke per day I can transform your dancing!
Yes, I know it’s a bold claim, but I’ve been running my wildly successful Undeniables and Elite bellydancer mentoring programmes for three years now and the results have been outstanding.
So what does Undeniable mean?
Being Undeniable means dancing with confidence, taking to the stage with pride, loving what you do because you feel secure and proud of who you are.
The bellydancers on my programmes have experienced amazing breakthroughs in their dancing and I’ve witnessed such exciting transformations and the emergence of truly powerful performers and teachers who are helping change the face of UK bellydance.
But the original programmes aren’t for everyone – they are aimed mainly at advanced and professional dancers and the mentoring and workshops involved require a certain amount of access to London and Kent.
Which is why I created Undeniables Online!
Superb online teaching
- Learn in the comfort of your own home, at a time that suits you
- Classes at intermediate and advanced level, taught with my trademark warmth and ability to break down moves
- ‘Quick wins’ 3-5 minute bellydance drills for when you don’t have much time or just want to have a quick practice in your break
- Detailed breakdown of all your essential moves
- Bonus classes in subjects such as veil, baladi, rhythms, styles etc
- New classes added regularly
- Teachers are welcome to use all the material in their own teaching!
- Specialist classes with some of the best teachers in their subject coming later
- Beautifully designed, carefully thought through and expertly taught.
Plus personal mentoring, motivation and community!
Uniquely to Undeniables Online, I’ve built in unique interactivity and motivational elements to help you achieve your goals… easily and enjoyably.
- Personal video feedback – feel free to send me a short video each month and you’ll receive personal feedback and recommendations for improvement direct to your mobile
- I’ll always keep in mind your personal goals and give you suggestions for direction and growth
- Motivational and inspirational texts delivered to your mobile every week
- Add your questions and comments under any of the online lessons – and receive answers!
- Private Facebook group for questions, answers, videos and live calls
- Membership of the growing Undeniables community of dancers
The Five Secrets to Confident Bellydancing!
Five brilliant videos that unlock the secrets to greater confidence and polish in your dancing, no matter what level you are at right now!
This is my gift to the bellydance community – five videos teaching the most important things I know about dancing, that almost never get taught in class.
- the culmination of 60 years of learning and experience
- secrets that all top-class professionals know, but rarely get a chance to teach
- the most vital and treasured wisdom I have!
These videos will show you how to:
- step with confidence and feel secure on stage
- dance with rhythm and musicality
- prepare for performance and approach choreography and improvisation in a simple, structured, manner
- create beautiful, graceful arms and transitions – my unique three step approach
- create clarity, flow and connection in your dancing.
Understanding the beat
Preparing for performance
What people are saying already!
- I have had a look around the site and it is amazing! It is great to have the classes plus a breakdown of the essentials and quick recaps of the combinations.
- I want to thank you so much for inspiring me, as l felt l was losing interest in dancing
- The first lessons have been brilliant and I’m really looking forward to the next set
- I have watched some of the online lessons and love them. Your tips for dancers have already helped me loads. Thank you!
- I’m loving the Undeniables for the simplicity, clarity, “challenges” and drills. Thank you very much for the fabulous programme and I look forward to the rest of the videos.
- I just want to say how thrilled I am that I joined your online group. Your videos are excellent, I really feel already my classes are getting more exciting for my students too. Which is what I wanted.
- I love the five secrets, especially don’t dance busy, dance beautifully. Lots for me to use and concentrate on and I am really excited about learning more.